[geeks] home equipment inventories

Ken Hansen n2vip at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 21:41:23 CST 2002

--- Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 08:10:46AM -0500, Ken Hansen
> wrote:

> Its a
> WEB SITE, KEN.

The web site was not the point. You make your living
in computers, you have a hobby that is very similar to
your job, if there is a question *you* will have to
explain that you had $8,000 worth of hobby computers
that burned up in your house, and that really, they
were not for work, althoug I do use the same type of
equipment at work.

If you can't see the point that's fine, but I never
was discussing the loss of the website it was the
similarity of your job and hobby that might cause
confusion, and as such could cause a claim to be
refused - but I guess Amy already explained that to
you, or maybe her mom did.

Bill, please don't engage me (or anyone else) in a
conversation on a topic Amy is an expert in - It isn't
pleasent for anyone involved...

Bye.

Ken

=====