[geeks] computer room gallery 8-)

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Jan 5 23:30:31 CST 2002

kurt at k-huhn.com writes:

>> I'll be ripping it out and refinishing the hardwood underneath this
>> spring. Personally, I'd rather put in new hardwood from scratch next
>> time than do Pergo again.

>Gosh.  Odd how two folks can have totally different experiences with
>something....

Some people swear by samba, I can't get it to do *anything*.

Some people hate NFS, I never have problems with it.

Some people think IDE drives are great, I can't install the fuckers, ever.

Some people think VAXen are obsolete, I run them as production machines
at work, all day long.

Etc.

Yeah, it's odd.

------ David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------