[geeks] Pirelli tires

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Jan 5 11:52:21 CST 2002

On Friday, January 4, 2002, at 07:44 PM, Peter L. Wargo wrote:

> I'm kind of a tire nut - I tend to prefer Bridgestone, as they make
> good car & truck tires.  I

Geez, why not save time and tell us the few things you *aren't* a nut
about? ;^)

> One thing I did notice was that the Bridgestones generally needed far
> less balancing than other tires I've used on card or trucks (Pirelli,
> Goodyear, etc.)

I loved the OEM tires on my '97 Landrover - I got aprox. 80K miles on
them before replacing them. I couldn't get the original replacements
(the dealer advised me to go to a tire store, the tire stores were out
of stock). They were michelins, IIRC (it's too freakin cold to walk out
and look at them now!).

Ken

n2vip at yahoo.com
n2vip at mac.com