[geeks] Pirelli tires

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jan 4 22:57:59 CST 2002

> Does anyone have any experience with these? People seem to acknowledge
> that
> Pirelli is top of the line, but I'm wondering if they're really worth
> the
> money.

I don't know.  I had Goodyear Eagle HP tires on my Taurus, and was never
able to out-drive them.  Excellent tire - never had any sirewall roll at
all.

The PT Cruiser wears Michelin tires currently - cause that what they came
form the dealer with.  But they'll get shod with something better when these
get to be a couple years old.  These tires aren't great, but I suppose they
would okay for the middle-aged taget audience.  They seem to be touring
tires, rather than performance tires.  I don't what it will be - but I ain't
gonna pay for Pirelli.

Babe the Big Blue Truck has Kelly ATs on it - and they suck!  I'll be
getting Bridgstone A/Ts in the spring - when I can afford four of them....

Kurt