[geeks] Weapons on cars... was G1's and ...

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Apr 30 13:52:06 CDT 2002

On Tuesday, April 30, 2002, at 09:39 AM, sambo wrote:

> Alex wrote:
>
>> gun (he says I think that its a WWII browning full auto) is "de
>> weaponized," which means that it would be difficult to make into a
>> functioning weapon.
>

> it means the receiver has been removed or replaced with a non-functional
> one. You can buy all sorts of exotic weapons that way. The sad part is,
> they
> still cost $$$ Check out http://www.sportsmansguide.com. I put
> "demilitarized" in the search box and it popped up a nice selection,
> including a Mauser light machine gun and a bazooka.

I'd rather have a propane powered effects gun... i.e. one that fires,
but doesn't fire projectiles (so blanks are out of the question since a
blank firing gun can fire a projectile)... basically it injects gas and
ignites it... I think they use these for air shows on old fighter planes
for strafeing / etc.

Andrew