"this economy" (was Re: [geeks] Ultra 2)

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Fri Apr 26 23:47:14 CDT 2002

Yeah but Kurt, the point is that when people are scared, they'll take being
raped like that. So a lot of companies are really pushing the "this is a bad
job market even for good people" bullshit. And yes it is bullshit if you are
living in the right areas. Certainly there are still a lot of places that
haven't, and maybe wont recover from the crash, but in the major tech
centers, financial centers etc.. the market for good people is still very
strong.

Chris Byrne