Things to see in Scotland Was: [geeks] The word BRITISH andFOOD Do not belong in the same sentence.

Steven Hill sjh at matrix.net
Tue Apr 23 09:43:06 CDT 2002

> Is the Edinburgh Fringe as much fun as I have heard? We have one
> here, and it is a blast, and the last night festivities are of
> similar drunkenness, though drinking is heavily involved in every
> night of the 10-12 days.

it is a 23 hour booze-a-thon.

Some shows blow goats, but some are really good.

I was doing security at the Assembly Rooms a couple of years ago, a
whole other story, and was talking to Greg Proops. Quite amusing. His
show wasn't too bad either.

Well worth it.

Accommodation in Embra is extortionate at that time though.

And my flat is let out, otherwise we could arrange something.

S.

--
Steven Hill
Systems Administrator