Things to see in Scotland Was: [geeks] The word BRITISH andFOOD Do not belong in the same sentence.

Geek geek at geeksworld.net
Tue Apr 23 08:21:29 CDT 2002

Is the Edinburgh Fringe as much fun as I have heard? We have one
here, and it is a blast, and the last night festivities are of
similar drunkenness, though drinking is heavily involved in every
night of the 10-12 days.

Dwight Wallbridge,
Webmaster, Geek, Blogger.

Geek's World http://www.geeksworld.net