[geeks] The word BRITISH and FOOD Do not belong in the samesentence.

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon Apr 15 13:28:35 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 01:02:47PM -0500, Steven Hill wrote:
> > I'm contemplating a vacation trip to Scotland.  This would involve the
> > wife and kids - any tips?
>
> Take  warm clothing, be prepared for lots of rain.

Take insect repellent.  Take twice as much as you possibly think you could
ever need.  The very *air* will want to bite chunks out of you.

--
Grand Inquisitor Reverend David Cantrell | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  When a woman has a man on a string, controlling his every thought
  and motion, backbone in said man is not a requirement.
      -- Ken, in alt.2eggs.sausage.beans.tomatoes.2toast.largetea.cheerslove