[geeks] help, please..

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Apr 18 23:13:32 CDT 2002

> > most of the major stuff covered, I can't seem to find a
> > DOS equivilent of 'sed'. Does such a thing exist?
>
> Under Win32, I use these: http://unxutils.sourceforge.net/
> Under DOS? Maybe something compiled with djgpp?

OMG!!!  Ross, you are a SAVIOUR!!!  That totally works - just works - no
fucking around - pure Win32 binary!  The sh.exe (seems to be zsh) is
just what I needed - I ran the batch file under it and used 'read' to
gather user input, as well as the version of 'sed' that came with it -
and it Just Works...

And the price/license is right too!

YAY!!!

Sleep now...work on it in the morning...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com