[geeks] help, please..

R. Lonstein rlonstein at pobox.com
Fri Apr 19 11:09:59 CDT 2002

On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 12:13:32AM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
    [snip]
> OMG!!! Ross, you are a SAVIOUR!!! That totally works -
    [snip]

Hey. I like that... Saviour, but it reminds me of "Thank you mask
man." *grin*

> just works - no fucking around - pure Win32 binary! The
    [snip]

I ran across these a few years ago, before they moved to sourceforge.
The guy(s) who ported the tools to Win32 did nice work. I was fed up
with the pricing on MKS and the trouble of distributing the cygwin
library and making sure it was in the path.

- Ross