E3000 (was Re: [geeks] sigh. )

Kurt Mosiejczuk kurt at csh.rit.edu
Thu Apr 18 14:10:44 CDT 2002

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002 nick at snowman.net wrote:

> Erm.. 480s do exist...... if you got 6 480s I'm going to have to start
> drooling

Well, it's not mine.  It's an organization I'm an alumnus of.  They got
a bunch of CPUs, CPU boards and memory as a donation.  Again, they were
supposed to be 250s, but the note on the sysadmin list said that only
5 of the 6 CPUs and 2 of the 3 CPU boards worked.

Then they told us that if we wanted more info to look at psrinfo -v and
prtdiag -v until they caught up on their sleep =)

That would be a VERY impressive score if they got 5 480s (only 5, not 6).

--Kurt