[geeks] party at my place first weekend in may

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Tue Apr 16 11:30:36 CDT 2002

I was just kidding.  Heck, I'd work around it too.  I
believe it is May 4th & 5th and usually starts about 8
or 9 (fleamarket about an hour earlier). Don't have my
info here at work.  I look forward to it since it is the
geekiest computer show in New Jersey (geekiest equates
to non-PC stuff is there)and I get most of my Sun stuff
there.  Unforch, they've eliminated the traditional
Sunday evening dumpster diving.