[geeks] party at my place first weekend in may

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Tue Apr 16 21:31:37 CDT 2002

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 04:30:36PM +0000, wa2egp at att.net wrote:
> I was just kidding.  Heck, I'd work around it too.  I
> believe it is May 4th & 5th and usually starts about 8
> or 9 (fleamarket about an hour earlier). Don't have my

ok, so it doesn't matter when the party is then (friday night or saturday night)
since we'll have to get up ungodly early anyway both mornings. ;)  or is this
the sort of event that one day is enough?

> info here at work.  I look forward to it since it is the
> geekiest computer show in New Jersey (geekiest equates
> to non-PC stuff is there)and I get most of my Sun stuff

i'm always interested in affordable computer gear that isn't x86. ;)

> there.  Unforch, they've eliminated the traditional

that stinks.  dumpster diving is fun.

-brian
--
"Today, put your best foot forward. If you're not sure which of your feet is
 your best foot, cut one off. Then it doesn't matter."   - www.lowbrow.com -