[geeks] Work getting slow

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Tue Apr 16 01:07:49 CDT 2002

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 01:42:09AM -0400, James Sharp wrote:

> The hardest part, in my experience, of driving those things is backing
> them up.   Once you realize that "Hey, I'm 53 feet long" and "God and Mr.
> Newton say I can't stop on a dime", you've got most of the basics covered
> up.

my dad gave me the best advice on backing one of those up.

"the best way to back up a truck of that size is to avoid getting yourself
into the situation where you have to back up.  if you can avoid it, do so
at all costs."

-brian
--
"Today, put your best foot forward. If you're not sure which of your feet is
 your best foot, cut one off. Then it doesn't matter."   - www.lowbrow.com -