[geeks] Re: Callahans and othr great books

Scott Newell newell at cei.net
Mon Apr 15 18:55:14 CDT 2002

>I'm looking for any heinlein, doc smith, or callahans e-books I can get. I'd
>much rather have paper copies but I cant get htem here because of
>distribution agreements etc...

Lending library?  Something else to consider (maybe only in the US):
interlibrary loan.  At my local branch, I can do an ILL and get damn near
any book for three weeks, if I can wait for them to locate it at another
library.  Really helps when you live in a non-urban area with no (decent)
engineering library nearby.  Surprisingly, it's even free (although I
suspect this is slightly unusual--I'm probably the most prolific ILL user
in the county).

newell