Callahans and othr great books: was RE: [geeks] e.e. smith "lensman" series

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Mon Apr 15 13:17:58 CDT 2002

Okay,gonna ask a semi-legal thing here. I am literally dead broke at the
moment so 	I couldnt afford them even if I could get them here but I can't.
I'm looking for any heinlein, doc smith, or callahans e-books I can get. I'd
much rather have paper copies but I cant get htem here because of
distribution agreements etc...

I could order them from some place in the states but that's take up to 8
weeks if they even have them, and cost a fortune

Can anyone help here?

Chris Byrne