[geeks] Re: Callahans and othr great books

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Mon Apr 15 20:36:14 CDT 2002

I wish. The local library's science fiction section is mixed in with fantasy
and horror and some of it is classified as young adult. This is one of the
best libraries in Ireland. If you think sci-fi gets no respect in the states
it's even worse here. I've been told Germany and Russia treat sci-fi better
but having never been to a library there nor reading either language I can't
testify.

Chris Byrne