[geeks] sgi stuff

Thiemo Eddiks info at eddiks.de
Fri Apr 12 11:45:43 CDT 2002

Hi,

today i found the below quoted message. I own an espressigo and a indycase.
a pic of the espressigo can be found on my homepase, a pic of the case will
follow very soon.

Thiemo Eddiks
www.eddiks.de

> Someone from work sent me a pic of what appears to be an E10k with beer
> taps sprouting from the side.
> URL http://www.k-huhn.com:81/Sun_Server.jpg

 Hey, they copied this from SGI! There's an Origon 2000 beertap with
Keg-O-Raid
at SGI (though I still haven't seen any pictures of that one). SGI also has
made similar stuff:

 ROctane  : stereo set built into an Octane
 IndyCase : attache case made out of an Indy case
 Espressigo : espresso machine inside an Indigo
 Harley Davidson Onyx2 : custom painted and with exhaust pipes

 I've only seen pictures of the first three. There must be more of this
stuff
out there, does anyone have pictures?

   regards,
     Michiel