[geeks] sgi stuff

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Mon Apr 15 06:37:51 CDT 2002

On Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 06:45:43PM +0200, Thiemo Eddiks wrote:

> today i found the below quoted message. I own an espressigo and a indycase.
> a pic of the espressigo can be found on my homepase, a pic of the case will
> follow very soon.
\begin{sorry}
Talking about your homepage: Get a stack of good books about
web design and READ them. (Start page with useless, but "nice" looking
images, some text in the images, that cant be read due to the font and
the low contrast, tiny font, frames, ... only my 0,01 EUR.)
\end{sorry}

>  ROctane  : stereo set built into an Octane
>  IndyCase : attache case made out of an Indy case
>  Espressigo : espresso machine inside an Indigo
>  Harley Davidson Onyx2 : custom painted and with exhaust pipes
>  I've only seen pictures of the first three. There must be more of this
> stuff out there, does anyone have pictures?
I think he is talking about
http://www.schrotthal.de/sgi/misc/tn/hotrod_onyx.jpg.html
--

tsch|_,