[geeks] just for you guys....

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Sun Apr 14 12:49:54 CDT 2002

Michael Conlen wrote:

> Now that I think of it, when I read Mein Kampf (try explaining on your
> bookshelf to the jewish girl you just brought home!) I started laughing and
> found parts of it funny. Not because I have *any* lack of respect or

I agrre. I couldn't get past page 50 or so. It's ridiculous. Basically,
says "Germans blow all their money on beer and it's the Jews' fault". I
read what I did hoping to see how he would tie it together, but he never
did. No cause and effect, just statements and blame, but nothing to show
how the blame applied.

But what do you expect from Hitler?

---sambo