[geeks] just for you guys....

Michael Conlen meconlen at obfuscated.net
Sun Apr 14 12:54:07 CDT 2002

I was suprised to find the hate/blame/hate/blame bit so early in his career.
I'd have thought it would have set off some red flags... ...bwahahahaha

Anyway, I was watching a show on hypnotics and trance like stated that
Hitler could induce such a state in people at which point people will just
accept anything that sound half decent to them... ...and everyone likes to
have someone to blame for their problems.

And people think the Branch Dividians or 'The Way' and what not are cults...

--
Groove On Dude
Michael Conlen
meconlen at obfuscated.net