[geeks] just for you guys....

Michael Conlen meconlen at obfuscated.net
Sun Apr 14 12:39:18 CDT 2002

Now that I think of it, when I read Mein Kampf (try explaining on your
bookshelf to the jewish girl you just brought home!) I started laughing and
found parts of it funny. Not because I have *any* lack of respect or
disrespect for what happened, but because the lies are just funny which
hilights the difference between the two. It's not the gate that has the
power, it's the lies and people being willing to belive them. The "spot the
shemale" page didn't say that these people were wrong or that we should kill
them. It's just a little "some of these things are not like the other."
What's happened here is that some people's own hate has come out, some
people implied a sense of hate in the site it's self, and some people just
found it an interesting excersize. These are all our own personal feelings
about the site. The site its self only offers up the excersize. Mein Kampf
on the other hand attempts to explain why Germany was messed up and who to
blame for it.

Lets not project our feelings on other poeples website.

Hmm, I just realized I had the perfect opportunity to get a good opinion on
the site. After the drag show at the club I was at last night one of the
girls was in the side bar I spent most of the evening at. I'll have to ask
her next week if I can get a chance.

--
Groove On Dude
Michael Conlen