[geeks] just for you guys....

Michael Conlen meconlen at obfuscated.net
Sat Apr 13 16:30:00 CDT 2002

I've got to say, there's a difference between being mistaken for a man/woman
when your a woman/man and someone attempting to look like the opposite sex.
These guys all have makeup on, one of them is wearing a bra, and one appears
to have possibly had breast implants or have taken hormones to have attained
some breasts (though it's hard to tell from the shot).

I've had men appologize to me in the mens room and walk out thinking they
walked in to the womens room... ...while I was wearing a dress shirt and tie
with a gotee larger then some rodents... ...but had hair half way down my
back. I've had the guy bagging groceries say, "Can I take these to your car
miss?" while none at the same store who know I'm a guy have even offered to
take it to my car. I couldn't stop laughing when it happened, but that's me.

> irregardless, i can tell you right now that when something like this
> happens, when people poke fun or even mistakenly do this, it hurts
> more than you could ever imagine. it insults everything you are. imagine
> for a second that you were eating out at a nice restaraunt with your
> girlfriend/wife and the waiter continually called you ma'am. god
> knows you've
> got the long hair and man-boobs to provoke it. (there, how's that for
> pulling no punches)

I laugh and smile, and if I'm clean shaven I'd play it as long as I can.

> would you really think it was fucking funny? let me guess. you'd laugh it
> off to your pals, but it's humiliating all the same, especially when
> you're alone and wondering how people could be so cruel.

yes, I would, in fact, I play it up, smile, flirt, cross my leggs in a
feminine manner do everything else I can to carry it off.

--
Groove On Dude
Michael Conlen
meconlen at obfuscated.net