[geeks] just for you guys....

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Sun Apr 14 08:54:17 CDT 2002

Amy wrote:

> more than once i've been called sir to my face. maybe it's the height,
> the ballcaps, the short hair, the habit i have of wearing my husband's

Amy, if I may, I think you're missing something here. This is not
intended to be insulting to the actual women on that page. Most of them
are quite feminine and even pretty, if they hadn't been worked to death
by years of abuse and prostitution.

The whole idea is to see if you can tell the difference beween the
women-by-birth and the men who take hormones, wear makeup and TAKE MONEY
TO TAKE IT UP THE ASS AND RECORD IT ON VIDEO FOR THE WORLD TO SEE.

They put themselves in the degrading position. They can do what they
want with their bodies as far as I'm concerned, but you can  be fairly
sure the pictures on that page were not taken by sneaking into their
private bedrooms and placing hidden cameras.

---sambo