[geeks] galeon Doesn't Suck that much....

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Apr 13 13:52:08 CDT 2002

On Sat, Apr 13, 2002 at 02:36:49PM -0400, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> 14 shell windows, 2 mail programs (one mutt, one mozilla) 9 web
> browser windows,
> and if i had gaim and gimp for the Octane, those would be open as well.  not
> to mention all the shit i have going on in the background.  that's about
> average for my machine at work as well (although i really do have gaim and
> gimp there)
> god i love unix.

One shell window (but 8-9 screens open under "screen"), maybe another if I'm
doing something on another machine and need to monitor it, two more virtual
desktops with Mozilla on them.  A fourth if I need to open up something else
big.  alt-<1234> to switch between desktops.  I love Windowmaker. 8-)

My basic desktop hasnt changed that much in 3-4 years, although I prefer the
"main" shell / screen session on the right now instead of the left.

http://www.mrbill.net/screenshots/

Bill

--
Bill Bradford