[geeks] galeon Doesn't Suck that much....

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Sat Apr 13 13:36:49 CDT 2002

On Sat, Apr 13, 2002 at 02:40:48PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:

>   At any one time I've got twenty shell windows open.  I find that
> switching back and forth between tasks regularly (say, start a big
> compile, go do something else, come back in twenty minutes, etc) helps
> me maintain better productivity since I don't get burnt-out on one
> task.

14 shell windows, 2 mail programs (one mutt, one mozilla) 9 web browser windows,
and if i had gaim and gimp for the Octane, those would be open as well.  not
to mention all the shit i have going on in the background.  that's about
average for my machine at work as well (although i really do have gaim and gimp
there)

god i love unix.

-brian
--
"Today, put your best foot forward. If you're not sure which of your feet is
 your best foot, cut one off. Then it doesn't matter."   - www.lowbrow.com -