[geeks] galeon Doesn't Suck that much....

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Sat Apr 13 13:48:04 CDT 2002

On Sat, Apr 13, 2002 at 01:52:08PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:

> big.  alt-<1234> to switch between desktops.  I love Windowmaker. 8-)

i can't wait to get WindowMaker built on the Octane.  i'm really not liking
4Dwm all that much.  speaking of which, anyone have a binary package of
WindowMaker for R10K MIPS IRIX?

> My basic desktop hasnt changed that much in 3-4 years, although I prefer the
> "main" shell / screen session on the right now instead of the left.

mine has been the same for a long time.  "main" work on the middle monitor,
web browsers on the left monitor and irc/chat shit on the right monitor.  then
there is always segrigation by virtual desktop.  after i get the third SI card
in the Octane i'll get setup the way i like it again and take photos and screen
shots. :)

> http://www.mrbill.net/screenshots/

a) i LOVE windowmaker

b) the wallpaper on the top set ROCKS.

-brian
--
"Today, put your best foot forward. If you're not sure which of your feet is
 your best foot, cut one off. Then it doesn't matter."   - www.lowbrow.com -