[geeks] what is the world coming to...

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Mon Apr 8 13:18:45 CDT 2002

On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> I thank genetics every day for the wonderous mix of German and Scotts
> blood that created me.  I can lose fat almost at will, I can gain pounds
> of muscle in a week's time, and I'm a seriously strong sonofagun.

my doctor told me about a week ago to lose weight due to what i've got. he
was almost apologetic over it until i laughed and said no problem. losing
weight and gaining muscle mass is obscenely easy for me--i actually had to
watch out for it back in high school. sinxce they put me on these pills
i've lost 15lbs and i havent altered my diet (consisting primarily of
cokes, chips, and pizza lately) at all.

> Ego stroking aside, there are ups and downs.  I retain water like a
> freaking bucket - this morning I woke up and both my arms were numb.  It
> wasn't until about 1:00 this afternoon that I managed to flush enough
> water out of system to reduce the swelling...

i hate that. mine's not as bad but it takes a good half-hour for
everything to get normal in the mornings.

> I'm also seriously hypoglycemic - almost to the point of diabetic.  It
> ain't easy staying away from carbs.

tomorrow im likely to be restricted heavily from them when i see the
dietician--i'm not looking forward to life without bread and butter :(

--a