[geeks] What do you think of

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Sat Apr 6 19:31:50 CST 2002

Personally I have had nothing but trouble from these units:
(1) Fans burn out - just you TRY opening that case to replace one. :-)
(2) Ports go bad like San Diego College Girls during June.
(3) Management software is pure sheat, similar to managing your bowels with a
web browser.
(4) The fans (when not burnt out) are LOUD.

Just my 2 cents.  YMMV.
Gary