[geeks] Was: [rescue] damn you bill, now i'm a lowbrow fantoo

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Apr 3 10:57:56 CST 2002

Chris Byrne wrote:

> Two words
>
> Bill Jordan
>
> Two more words
>
> Mike Miculek
>
> But Bill was a god and Mike isn't even close to human. What's even better is
> that the guns you usually see hollywood "gang banger" style shooting with
> are usually glock 17's. It is almost impossible to make a Glock jam when
> fired properly. However it is also almost impossible for it not to jam
> (usually a stovepipe) when it is not fired with proper skeletal support i.e.
> sideways gangbanger style. They'd be lucky to get three shots out before a
> stovepipe.

Nod - big huge freakin' *nod*.  These two guys are so totally out of my
league, it isn't even funny.

I have no love for Glock these days.  Ever since they pimp-slapped an
auction of a properly licensed trademark item that I had on eBay.  A
case of overpaid, overly-abitious, ignorant, and arrogant lawyers.
Because of that, I'll never buy a Glock...

Besides, when you're used to 1911-based guns with single-stack magazines
- a Glock is fat pig in your hand...

--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com