[geeks] Was: [rescue] damn you bill, now i'm a lowbrow fantoo

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Wed Apr 3 10:31:02 CST 2002

Two words

Bill Jordan

Two more words

Mike Miculek

But Bill was a god and Mike isn't even close to human. What's even better is
that the guns you usually see hollywood "gang banger" style shooting with
are usually glock 17's. It is almost impossible to make a Glock jam when
fired properly. However it is also almost impossible for it not to jam
(usually a stovepipe) when it is not fired with proper skeletal support i.e.
sideways gangbanger style. They'd be lucky to get three shots out before a
stovepipe.

Chris Byrne