[geeks] Re: HP 1200C (was Re: [SunRescue] What Gem did I find?)

Jonathan Katz geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Mar 25 12:36:21 CST 2001

Bill wrote:
> You know you're getting old when you gripe about underage kids.

I'm more pissed that one of their parents followed them over here
and tried to bitch me out for serving them and giving them pot
an extacy (something she assumed since all people younger than
her are evil, etc.) I sort of cocked my head, gave her my "what
are you on?" look and told her that no one underage is allowed
to drink in my house and illegal substances aren't allowed. I
was really worried she was going to call the cops. Ugh!

> Me, I'm currently waging war against the next door neighbor kids
> who see my 180 lb st bernard and want to know if they can "play
> horsey".  The same kids who opened the back gate and LET HIM OUT
> one day so they could play with him.  I've since locked said
> gate.

That's just stupid, and due to the term 'attractive nuisance'
you're liable. I remember when "we" were growing up... we were
taught to have respect for our neighbor's property, and would
never ever dare to enter my neighbor's yard w/o permission.

-Jon