[geeks] Re: HP 1200C (was Re: [SunRescue] What Gem did I find?)

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Mar 25 01:43:05 CST 2001

On Sun, Mar 25, 2001 at 02:14:17AM -0500, Jonathan Katz wrote:
> I'm going to have to move to your neck of the woods. My parties
> involve a half-dozen friends from high school coming over to watch
> movies and sutff.... at least when the underage neighbor kids don't
> try to sneak and drink my booze :(

You know you're getting old when you gripe about underage kids.

Me, I'm currently waging war against the next door neighbor kids
who see my 180 lb st bernard and want to know if they can "play
horsey".  The same kids who opened the back gate and LET HIM OUT
one day so they could play with him.  I've since locked said
gate.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford