[geeks] Re: HP 1200C (was Re: [SunRescue] What Gem did I find?)

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Mar 25 19:10:46 CST 2001

On Sun, 25 Mar 2001, Jonathan Katz wrote:
> > Me, I'm currently waging war against the next door neighbor kids
> > who see my 180 lb st bernard and want to know if they can "play
> > horsey".  The same kids who opened the back gate and LET HIM OUT
> > one day so they could play with him.  I've since locked said
> > gate.
>
> That's just stupid, and due to the term 'attractive nuisance'
> you're liable. I remember when "we" were growing up... we were
> taught to have respect for our neighbor's property, and would
> never ever dare to enter my neighbor's yard w/o permission.

Yeah, I mean, shit; our neighbors shot at us for stuff like that!

Bill, I'd say it's time to take up arms. You have had an animal poisoned
in the past. Shoot anything that moves that isn't your S.O. or
dog. Perhaps the children's mother will care more if she realizes that she
won't get her kids back if they trespass again.

I hate kids; I hate irresponsible parents even more. If little Eric
doesn't know enough to stay out of the road, he's a gonner.

I also lost a dear pet that got run over. She was an old lap dog (grey in
color) out on her morning constitutional. They never went near cars on the
road; I still can't figure out how it happened. She was blind, but not
deaf...

The other one, the one that's left, says far away from cars...

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |