[geeks] an interesting evening.

Amy geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 30 03:16:17 CDT 2001

On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> ok, i've tried and i've tried, but i can't keep my mouth shut anymore.

that's the point!

> FDDI NEVER GOES DOWN.  Amy could be continuously pleased.

actually, i'd be more continually pleased if it always went down, but
thats another thing altogether.

> take that any which way you want, no matter how much bill tries to brush it
> off (I'm talking about the network, you pervs! 8-) he was trolling and he did
> indeed NOT have the network in mind when he sent that mail. :)

speaking of the actual network, it's been flaky lately. i'm talking
lose/drop my connection 46 times a day flaky. firmware's been updated,
still no better. i'm about to toss the cablemodem in the pool.

--a