[geeks] Re: [rescue] bahahahaha.

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 10 16:13:18 CST 2001

> >On Sun, Dec 09, 2001 at 03:37:54AM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
> >>  Listen to the ENTIRE thing.  Its great.
> >>
> >>  http://www.mrbill.net/teacher.mp3
> >     [snip]
> >
> >Sad. This guy needs a vacation, badly. Really overwrought. That he
> >starts from shouting to declaring dictatorship shows how out of control
> >he is and how out of control is his classroom.

He might be saved by Deep Freeze - http://www.deepfreezeusa.com

A freind teaches at a vocational/technical school and swears by this
product.  Basically, the user can do whatever he wants to any portion of the
OS, desktop, config, whatever - and upon reboot, everything magically
converts to pre-screwage.

I've seen it in action, as I'm on the advisory board for the curriculum
there - it really is quite impressive (for Windows software :).

Kurt