[geeks] Re: [rescue] bahahahaha.

Mike Nicewonger geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 10 15:53:34 CST 2001

> >I've been in the instructor's role at both High School and college and
> >he is way off base. He should have given written policies and enforced
> >them using the NT profiles. He should also have recognized that the
> >machines and software will be abused and planned quick rebuilds via disk
> >image- probably doing so weekly. No need to get upset, no need to argue,
> >just prearrange everything. The entire scenario should have been avoided
> >or defused.

In the amount of time that teacher spent screaming he could have had the
machine back in service if he had just thought ahead and preppared for this
sort of thing. Ghost and other imaging software are indeed your friend in
situations like that.

I think some people should realize when the kids are far more advanced with the
computer that they are.

Mike N