[geeks] Re: [rescue] bahahahaha.

Big Endian geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 10 16:19:57 CST 2001

>He might be saved by Deep Freeze - http://www.deepfreezeusa.com
>
>A freind teaches at a vocational/technical school and swears by this
>product.  Basically, the user can do whatever he wants to any portion of the
>OS, desktop, config, whatever - and upon reboot, everything magically
>converts to pre-screwage.
>
>I've seen it in action, as I'm on the advisory board for the curriculum
>there - it really is quite impressive (for Windows software :).

Also quite impressive is Fortres_101.  We used it at my school when I
was an assistant admin.
http://www.fortres.com/products/fortres_101.htm VERY customizeable.
I was quite impressed.  It even caught when you tampered with the
boot sector, booted with f8 held (win 9x boot menu), or tampered with
autoexec.bat/config.sys at the same time.

daniel