[geeks] bahahahaha.

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 9 22:01:39 CST 2001

You know, that *huge* MP3 convinced me of two things:

    I will never be a high school teacher.

    I will never send my son to public school.

I never heard any of this crap outside of public school (I've attended both
public and private), but then again my private schools were all very good:

    7th Grade: http://www.hrs.pvt.k12.ca.us/ - first place I ever used a
computer!

    9th - 12th Grade: http://www.pennington.org/index.cfm - Great teachers,
too many TRS-80s!