[geeks] bahahahaha.

Doctor Obnox Son of a Bitch geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 9 22:41:45 CST 2001

Ken Hansen, reeling from the shock, managed on Sun, Dec 09, 2001 at 11:01:39PM -0500 to scrawl:
> You know, that *huge* MP3 convinced me of two things:
>
>     I will never be a high school teacher.

I decided I'd never be a high school teacher about 25 years ago, while
watching my dad grade homework every night.

>     I will never send my son to public school.
>
> I never heard any of this crap outside of public school (I've attended both
> public and private), but then again my private schools were all very good:
>
>     7th Grade: http://www.hrs.pvt.k12.ca.us/ - first place I ever used a
> computer!
>
>     9th - 12th Grade: http://www.pennington.org/index.cfm - Great teachers,
> too many TRS-80s!

Ken, did you ever get to work on the old BASIC4 minicomputer they had?

The one that crashed into the basement of O'Hanlon Hall? The insurance
claim from that beast allowed the purchase of a roomfull of TRS-80s
(4K hooray!  Fire when ready, Gridley!)

--
"So I am not the only one that runs around naked with my Bobba Fett helment on?
Cool"

Gustafson
                                                    drobnox at visi.com