[geeks] bahahahaha.

Peter L. Wargo geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 9 16:08:20 CST 2001

On Sun, 9 Dec 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Listen to the ENTIRE thing.  Its great.
>
> http://www.mrbill.net/teacher.mp3

I personally would've given that kid a blanket party.  As far as I'm
concerned, they are just pulling the same old smart-ass teenager attitude.

Sounds like they are giving lip instead of following the established
rules.  I've managed to keep my temper, but I have wanted more than one to
whack kids (and adults) who pull that kind of attitude.  Just like I
really appreciate the ones (not at Sun, elsewhere that I've worked) who
took "their" (actually belonging to the company) laptops home, installed
non-standard software, then told me I had to fix 'em when they broke.

I like it: "It is a dictatorship."  Hell, there are things about Sun's
policies that I don't agree with, but they are not my systems, so I do
what they want.  That's why I have basenji.com - I have control, I can do
what I want.

God, what a bunch of smart-ass punks: "So I can't remove shortcuts that I
put on."  I just *love* that playing dumb shit.  Bleah.

-Pete