[geeks] Re: Mission of Burma

joshua d boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 20 22:49:42 CDT 2001

On Mon, Aug 20, 2001 at 11:16:27PM -0400, dave at cca.org wrote:
> About 1/4 of my CD collection is friend's bands, and not *one* of
> them makes a living off of it.

I don't manage to find all that many interesting groups around here.  One
group I used to love is significantly blander now.  The other collapsed,
and the rest were bland to begin with.

Kinda odd since quite a number of hit bands (Live, Jimmy's Chicken Shack,
etc) come from the area.

Anyone ever hear of a group called the Sleeptime Guerilla Museam?  I
caught a recent show on their tour.  They were interesting.  But probably
not all that influential.

--
Joshua D. Boyd
http://www.cs.millersville.edu/~jdboyd/

IANAL: I am not a [lama|lawyer|luser|leper].