[geeks] hunting and bits and an ultra10!

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 20 23:53:52 CDT 2001

Okay, my weekend has ended up with 2 new 20e20's- whihc means the occasional power flicker on the one 20d won't be an issue and I have a monitor for test bench!

I also managed a bare-ish 300mhz u10 with some horsetrading.

some other bits. I now have atm cards to go with my atm switch :)

atm at home. will be fun. Anyone got a cheap pci atm for the ultra10?

and I fouind an annex terminal server that only has one small problem

one single little national ds14c88m is fried. anyone got some handy?

-Christof