[geeks] solaris 2.5.1/ppc cd found

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Aug 18 08:09:41 CDT 2001

Risking a paychcek over an OS preference is a luxury few can afford - using
an OS other than corp. standard may cut off the paycheck supply. Telling a
person thus situated that they need to "rage against the machine" and work
against their corporate standard, while aninteresting read, doesn't buy you
any time at the mortgage company at the beginning of the month...

Ken
(Happy Citrix User since March, 2000!)