[geeks] solaris 2.5.1/ppc cd found

Tugrul Galatali geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Aug 17 22:57:09 CDT 2001

On Fri, 17 Aug 2001, Greg A. Woods wrote:

> I've not yet found any M$-Windoze based SSH client that's got a 100%
> proper terminal emulation (though the latest ssh.com client is close).

	Have you tried putty? Its like a port of xterm to Windows, and
although I don't ssh into anything exotic (The only thing other than Solaris/
Linux/FreeBSD I ssh into has the uname of "OSF1 omicron.acf.nyu.edu V4.0 1091
alpha" ... what is the common name for that OS?) and it works wonderfully.

	Goto google and type in putty. You are feeling lucky :)

	Tugrul Galatali