[geeks] News server access

joshua d boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 13 12:54:10 CDT 2001

On Mon, Aug 13, 2001 at 01:26:03PM -0400, s at avoidant.org wrote:
> I guess I'm spoiled. All I do is plug in the bridge and wait for the
> lights to be all the right color. What do you need to do to redial?

Pretty much exactly the same thing as with a modem.  Right click on the
modem icon in the system tray, select disconnect, then go to Verizon's
custom dialer program (or any program like IE that can control the dialer
for you) and click on connect (assuming that you have saved the user name
and password.  if not, reenter then, then click connect.)

--
Joshua D. Boyd
http://www.cs.millersville.edu/~jdboyd/