[geeks] Dial a DSL line?

joshua d boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Aug 13 12:55:41 CDT 2001

On Mon, Aug 13, 2001 at 01:42:37PM -0400, Ken Hansen wrote:
> Verizon installs a dialer, and you are supposed to log-in and get on
> instantly. This is your default Win9X based install...

That is also how it works on NT 4 btw.  And let me tell you, that system
really does not like to work with NT 4 server.  It took quite a few weeks
to get it going.  Err, this was at a friends house for an IIS development
contract, lest you think that I erally went to the dark side.

--
Joshua D. Boyd
http://www.cs.millersville.edu/~jdboyd/