[SunHELP] Sun AXi Motherboard help

Jerry Kemp sun.mail.list47 at oryx.us
Wed Feb 1 21:30:47 CST 2017

Hello Mark,

I'm the proud owner of a workstation built around that very AXi board.

Purchased from a company called NIS (Network Information Systems), it also
includes a full case.

I haven't powered it on in a couple of years.  If you are in need of an AXi
system, I'm certain that we could work something out.

I really do not want anything for the system, aside from finding it a good home,
and someone to cover postage.

Please reach out if you are interested.  I'm north of Dallas (75077).

Jerry