[SunHELP] Reconfiguring an A1000

Werth, Dave dave.werth at garmin.com
Wed May 24 18:25:01 CDT 2006

Nadine,

Ah... Thanks for clearing that up for me.  I do know about the sun service
'explorer' tool.  I last used it about 3 years ago.  I just didn't connect
it to this issue.

The disks I'm replacing have no system software on them (and nothing to do
with booting or the basic running of the system).  I just plan to disable
the Oracle and ERP software startups during the upgrade.  The metadata,
vfstab, etc files will still be available but since I will be changing them
during the process I'll save copies of the originals just in case.

Thanks, Dave

David Werth
Garmin AT, Inc
Salem, Oregon